Create custom Discord Bots with no coding.
Discord Bot Studio is still under construction. Join our mailing list above to be the first to be notified when our product launches.
Create custom text commands which can be used to trigger responses by the bot.
Types of command responses:
- Message (Send message, send image, send emoji, send random, etc)
- User Action (Kick user, ban user, add role to user, etc)
- Server Action (Add new role to server, etc)
- Variables (Store values in variables and use them in other responses for truly custom bots)
You can also create actions that will run when various server events occur, such as a new user joining the server.
Types of event triggers:
- When a user joins the server (Send welcome message, give user a role, send user a DM)
- When any message is sent
- On a timed interval
Choose from, and customize our prebuilt elements for you bot so you don't have to spend time manually creating them. A few examples include:
- Role reaction menu - automatically give a user a role when they react to the role reaction embed.